Friday, December 07, 2007

our latest crafty adventures

We had fun making a catepillar from an old egg carton. I had planned to paint the whole thing a neat green, but Anika had other ideas. she grabbed the brush and made a psychedelic one, which is much cooler than my sedate one would have been. This was our first project at home with paints and a brush. She prefers to use a brush, she hates getting her hands dirty, she has some ocd issues from dh! This is not an original idea, I got it from a kids craft book I got at a yard sale. Will post a link later, I can't find it right now.


2 comments:

Kaat said...

Amie and I are going to make one of these too! Katrien (amiemama) at MamaStories

Kaat said...

We made one! http://blog.bolandbol.com/2007/12/17/caterpillar/
amie's mama at MamaStories!