Friday, October 24, 2008

fall yummies

Anika and Papa made a delicious treat I saw here . Thank you fabulous internet mama.



It is seriously good and very easy..they put it together while I made dinner. DH loves it so much he's been taking lunch to work everyday just to pack it as dessert. On the first day when it was done I said this is going to be a major set back for my fitness plans so he very supportively said why not give some away to friends then?

He came back home the first day and tried to ask casually, "So did you give any pumpkin bread away yet?"

Its still in the fridge. I try not to eat more than one piece a day;)

3 comments:

Sara Ballard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara Ballard said...

OH YUM! I LOVE pumpkin bread! Now if only I could find a gluten free recipe.. all would be well with the world!! ;)

Andrea said...

MmmMMMMmmmmMMMMmmmm..

I also love pumpkin bread.

It's on the agenda next week for Casa T. when our focus is pumpkins.