Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aaj ka din


Here is some tribal art created from things Thumki found in her morning outdoor adventure..we admired it..


only for a moment


then the canvas was lifted, inspected

and carried away for other experiments

She gave me company when I made her thepla, the first one I mixed with ghee and gur..my mouth watering the whole time..but she made a face...I couldn't waste it, no? So I ate it..yummm..

She ate a little of the plain one

The rest was fed to Palu who was not interested..sigh..why don't I just stick to gerber??

2 comments:

SUR NOTES said...

a portable/foldable canvas-too cool!

anja said...

cool no? tried to use that as a bag to store diapers in the diaper bag..dh was mortified to take it out in public..it has mirrors on it, got it on the street in Parla=)