Friday, August 19, 2005

Water off a duck's back


I haven't yet decided about Mac or PC. I feel mac but the chip change worries D..I know what he means but I could resell it right? there will always be folks who want the G5? Lets see this weekend though it has to happen, I have to get my machine by next week otherwise I am screwed. I'm at the point where the deadline nightmares have started..Everyone shows up for dinner and I've forgotten to cook. Sigh.

P is a darling, she told me such good things today. Focus on all the positive things in life. Always keep the faith, don't fear bad things, they may happen but if you are internally strong you will have the right frame of mind to survive anything. Always keep your ideal and path in focus and keep working towards achieving your goal, don't let petty small things bother you. there will always be transient annoyances or people that try to bring you down but if you focus on the dream and the goal and not get distracted by superficial things..nothing will affect you, hurt will be like water of a duck's back. Keep smiling, people will get tired of trying to bring you down if their negativity isn't working.

No comments: